The Bungalows providing accommodation in the district of Arorangi in Rarotonga are of modern construction, airy, light and spacious, fully equipped, clean and well appointed. Ideal for people looking for a beach side experience in beautiful, tropical Rarotonga.
- For your comfort and privacy we welcome guests from age 14 years
- Each one bedroom bungalow is fully self-contained, at $145 per night, with:
- Executive queen bed in a semi-enclosed bedroom with fan, insect screened door & windows, wardrobe, open storage and mirrors.
- A spacious bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet. A hairdryer is provided.
- Kitchenette with fridge/freezer, microwave, electric cook top, toaster, hot water kettle and food storage.
- Each bungalow has ceiling fans, telephone-local calls only, (kia orana cards for international calls), Flat screen TV/VCR, Radio/CD player, DVD library, wifi access, charge applies
- The lounge has a futon sofa opening out as a spare queen size bed, comfortable chairs and dining table
- Both bungalows are fully insect screened
- The large outdoor living area of a covered wooden deck includes sun loungers, small coffee table, dining table and chairs and a BBQ.
- Linen changed every 4 days
- Cleaning equipment supplied for guests to maintain their accommodation
Bed & bath linen, beach towels, snorkels & masks and a selection of reef shoes
To get started, fresh fruit, cereal, water, milk, toast bread, tea, coffee, sugar, soft soap, 2 rolls of toilet paper on arrival.
Extra Bed Charge $20 per night
Airport transfers are available at NZ$34.00 per person return trip from Cook Islands Tours, based in the arrival hall.